Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||City of Westminster, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Have you recently graduated and are searching for a role where you can build up your school-based experience whilst positively impacting the life of a student?
Would you relish the chance to support a pupil on a 1:1 basis who has additional needs throughout their school day?
Start November in this highly rewarding Graduate Learning Support Assistant role at an Outstanding Inner London secondary school and become part of a thriving support team!
In this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role, you can develop and build your skills which would support you in any teacher training or master’s application for 2022.
i-teachers graduate have a great track record of working at this Outstanding school!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding opportunity simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £425 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Shortlisting now
- November start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Support students with additional needs across their school day
- Work under the Inclusion Manager
- Displaying a patient, engaging and proactive manner
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Become part of a cohesive support team
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passionate about education & supporting others
- Prior education, teaching or tutoring experience
- Considering a career in education / teaching
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.