Graduate Learning Support Mentor
|Location:||London, Islington N1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Would you like the opportunity to provide in-class and withdrawal support for individuals and small groups of disadvantaged pupils?
Maybe you are keen to gain rewarding, paid experience assisting pupils in physical, emotional and behavioural development?
Perhaps you would love the opportunity to promote inclusion, equality, participation and the rights of children in your career?
i-teachers provide long-term, full-time roles to high calibre graduates who need support and guidance taking their first steps onto the education career ladder. Our schools are searching for recent, highly academic and enthusiastic graduates, who may be considering a career in education and would like to gain paid work experience whilst exploring this option.
Graduate Learning Support Mentor – The Role:
- Graduate Learning Support Mentor – Pupil Premium
- Supporting students who have Pupil Premium funding
- Paid £350-£400 per week
- Monday – Friday, during term time only
- Excellent experience prior to teacher training or further educational study
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis and start dates – ASAP!
Graduate Learning Support Mentor – The School:
- Vibrant secondary school
- Inspirational Head teacher who has a genuine passion for their students’ education
- Brilliant staff and well-behaved students
- Located in Islington – close to great transport links
- Full access to staff training and CPD
Graduate Learning Support Mentor – The Requirements:
- Ideally Russell Group graduates with core subjects, others considered with experience
- Have a resilient and friendly demeanour
- Genuine desire to work in education
- Willing to be flexible and help the school where required
- Able to become a professional member of the team
If you are interested in this Graduate Learning Support Mentor role then please send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers straight away! There is no time to waste with start dates being as soon as possible!