Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you an English Language or Literature graduate destined for a career in primary education?
Would you relish the chance to transfer your skills and to gain some invaluable classroom experience supporting primary students with their reading and writing?
Start January in this highly rewarding Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant role at this Outstanding graded Inner London primary school.
The Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant opportunity would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst supporting the class teachers across the school!
The school have a fantastic training programme to ensure you will be prepared for this fantastic opportunity!
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to interview immediately so please apply on this page today to be shortlisted!
Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £83 term time daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- January 2022 start
Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting KS1 & KS2 classes
- Focus on literacy interventions
- Reading and writing work
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Clear communication with staff across the school
Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about literacy, reading, writing & education
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Education / tutoring experience is desired
The Outstanding primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Excellent transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant role.