Graduate Maths Academic Coach
|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA9 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent Maths Graduate who has considered the job satisfaction that a career in education can bring but you would like to try it first before moving onto further study?
Maybe you would like a paid role whilst getting this experience that is vital for any teacher training programme?
If you are genuinely considering a career within education, then the roles we have available here at i-teachers are the perfect opportunity for you to gain extremely important experience whilst getting paid for it at the same time!
Overview of Graduate Maths Academic Coach
- Full time position for the rest of the academic year
- Paid between £400-£450 per week
- Convenient transport links nearby – located in Brent
- Opportunity to gain important school based experience
- Able to widen your skill set and expertise on the profession
About the Role
- You will be support students on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Assisting the teacher with creating high quality classroom resources
- Motivating and pushing your students to reach their goals and aspirations
- Learn from talented and experienced teachers around you who can help develop your style
- Coach your students with exams and assessments
What will you need?
- You will have a Maths degree with a minimum 2:2
- A genuine passion and interest in education
- A motivational attitude with the desire to make a positive impact in school and your students
- Prior experience working with young people would be ideal but it is not a requirement
If you are interested in the position and feel you would be the perfect fit then send your CV to Andrew straight away to be considered!