|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands CV4 UK|
|Salary||£450 to £475 per Week|
Are you a Maths graduate aspiring to become a teacher?
Would you like the opportunity to gain teaching experience supporting young people’s learning?
Do you have a patient and engaging personality?
A lovely secondary school are looking for a Mathematics Tutor to join their team! Click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Alice Crowdell at i-teachers today to apply for this role.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Mathematics Tutor – The Role:
- Mathematics Tutor
- Located in Coventry
- Supporting pupils on a 1:1 and group basis
- Assisting Maths teacher with lesson delivery
- Planning and delivering Maths intervention sessions
- Assisting pupils who struggle to engage with maths
- Interviewing Now!
Mathematics Tutor – The Benefits:
- Paid £450– £475 per week
- Long-term, full-time role at the same school, no supply!
- Gaining rewarding teaching experience
- Outstanding Maths Department
- Ideal experience for aspiring Maths teachers
- Interviewing Now
- Close to good transport links
- Free online CPD courses from i-teachers
Applicant Requirements – Mathematics Tutor
- Minimum 2:1 Maths related degree
- Strong A Levels and GCSEs
- Experience tutoring or working with young people
- Passionate about Maths and education
- Dedicated to making a difference to pupils’ experience of education
- Aspire to get into teaching
- Drive to inspire and excel
Click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Alice Crowdell at i-teachers today to apply for this Mathematics Tutor role.