Graduate Pastoral Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London RM9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Dagenham (RM9)
Are you looking for the perfect role as a recent university graduate to kick start your educational career?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive pastoral department in a warm school environment?
Perhaps you have a passion to support students with additional behavioural needs by lowering their barriers to learning?
If this Graduate Pastoral Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Dagenham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive pastoral department
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – The Role:
- Fantastic pastoral department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Attend training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Pastoral Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.