Graduate Pastoral Mentor
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£20000 to £24000 per Annum|
Are you a supportive graduate who is interesting in the wellbeing of students?
Do you have prior experience of working in a pastoral, inclusion or behavioural education role and are searching for highly rewarding school-based opportunity?
This thriving Buckinghamshire secondary school are searching for an enthusiastic, professional Graduate Pastoral Mentor who would work closely with the Head Teacher and SLT to support a year group.
It would be ideal if you had experience of working with young people, and be familiar with behavioural strategies, and be resilient with excellent interpersonal skills.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Pastoral Mentor role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – The role:
- Graduate Pastoral Mentor
- Head of Year role
- Inspire and support students in year 9
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- £20,000 – £24,000 salary-based rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education and supporting others
- Wishes to train to teach
- Education or working with children experience is vital
- Act as a role model
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Pastoral Mentor role.