Graduate Pastoral Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London N3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a graduate with a desire to work within education as a pastoral mentor?
Do you have a passion for promoting social equality and you’re therefore keen to support students to achieve their high potential within school?
Would working as a graduate pastoral mentor enable you to not only support students academically, socially and emotionally, but also gain invaluable paid experience prior to future study or training to teach?
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – More Information:
- Long term, full-time position
- Barnet location
- Paid £350 – £450 per week
- Excellent school, very supportive
- Well behaved students
- Pastoral Mentor role
- Gain invaluable experience
- Close to excellent transport links
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – The role
- Support the Year Group Leaders
- Promote the positive behaviour school policy
- Investigate behaviour incidents and responsibly act to reduce future incidents
- Record incidents in an objective manner
- Communicate effectively with parents/carers
- Liaise with students who are having difficulties
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Person specification:
- Degree educated (1st / 2.1) in a great subject
- Previous experience working with young people would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Desirable, but not essential, experience with challenging behaviour
- Able to motivate and inspire young people
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An understanding of special educational needs and disabilities
- Committed to raising standards and promoting high expectations
If you are interested in this Graduate Pastoral Mentor, click apply now and send your CV today as shortlisting will be held on a first come basis.
Other roles available in: Watford, Brent, Harrow, Camden, Islington, Haringey