Graduate Pastoral Support Mentor
|Location:||London, London (East) E13 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Day|
Graduate Pastoral Support Mentor – Newham
Are you a recent graduate who has a passion to support secondary students to achieve their potential, both academically and socially?
Perhaps you have an interest in becoming a teacher, or even an educational psychology, but first want to gain a full academic years worth of experience as a pastoral support mentor in order to gain paid invaluable experience?
If you are a highly academic graduate with strong interpersonal skills and an interest in education, this role could be perfect for you… the head teacher of this wonderful Newham school is looking to meet suitable graduates ASAP – apply today to be considered!
Graduate Pastoral Support Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Excellent transport links
- State of the art school with modern facilities
- Engaging and respectful students
- Competitive salary – £70 – £90 per day
- Full-time, long-term position
- Term time only
- Start date – as soon as possible
Graduate Pastoral Support Mentor – The Role:
- Collaborate with the inclusion team
- Support academic attainment and pastoral needs
- Promote positive behaviour
- Work across KS3 and KS4
- Monitor student progress and attendance
- Work with individual students to enable them to reach their potential
- Assist the SENCo and work with outside agencies when required
- Communicate effectively with staff, students and parents/carers
Graduate Pastoral Support Mentor – Person Specification:
- Graduate with a 2.1 or 1st degree
- Strong A Levels
- Effective communicator
- Confident and able to use your initiative
- Ability to build rapport with a range of people
- Previous experience working with young people desirable
Graduate Pastoral Support Mentor – How to apply:
If you think you have the required skills and would love to work as Graduate Pastoral Support Mentor in an outstanding Newham based secondary school, then don’t delay, click apply and send your CV today to Natalie at i-teachers!
We also have similar positions available in: Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Newham, Barking & Dagenham, Havering and Thurrock – so get in touch with Natalie and send your CV to be considered.