Graduate Primary Assistant – Bristol
|Bristol, Bristol BS13 UK
|£440 to £450 per Week
Benefits: Full Time role / Based in one primary school / Paid £450 per week during term time / FREE access to multiple online CPD courses / Remainder of academic year / Starting ASAP!
i-teachers are currently working with a brilliant primary academy based in the Bristol area who are looking to find a warm, supportive and dedicated Graduate Primary Assistant to provide vital 1:1 & small group reading & writing support alongside the class teacher in a full-time role for the remainder of the academic year.
Find out more about this brilliant Graduate Primary Assistant role in Bristol below!
Graduate Primary Assistant – Role Information:
- Graduate Pastoral Support Coach
- Located in Mansfield (NG18)
- Based in one alternative provision department
- Paid £450 per week during term time (before tax)
- Monday to Friday role – Remainder of academic year
- Providing 1:1 & small group support to pupils in KS1 department
- Helping conduct lessons alongside the class teacher
- Interviewing for role ASAP!
Graduate Primary Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 UK based university degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Naturally engaging and resilient individual
- Passionate about the development of young people
Graduate Primary Assistant – The Academy:
- Warm and welcoming primary academy
- Located in Bristol (BS13)
- History of working with talented graduates
- Part of superb multi-academy trust
- Highly regarded within local community
- Passionate about the all-round development of students
- Excellent staff development programme
- Modern resources and facilities available
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this brilliant Graduate Primary Assistant role in Bristol NOW!