Graduate Primary Partner Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a graduate who wants to build up your classrooms skills & experience before applying for a teacher training route for 2022?
Would you relish the chance to support a class teacher at a school that offers a superb school’s direct route?
Start immediately at this highly popular Royal Borough primary school supporting a classroom teacher in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Partner Teacher opportunity!
This role would see you working in a year 2 class supporting the class teacher through 1:1 and group sessions whilst you develop teaching skills that will support your application for teacher training next year!
To find out more about this rewarding Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Partner Teacher
- Key Stage 1 / Year 2 role
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desired
The GOOD graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Close to fantastic transport links
- Teacher training routes available
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role.