Graduate Primary Partner Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £415 per Week|
Have you recently graduated and are strongly considering taking the rewarding path towards becoming a qualified primary teacher?
Would you relish the chance to support a class teacher at an Outstanding Inner London primary school?
Start immediately at this popular Kensington & Chelsea primary school supporting a classroom teacher in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Partner Teacher opportunity!
This role would see you working in a year 3 class supporting the class teacher through 1:1 and group sessions whilst you develop teaching skills that will support your application for teacher training next year!
To find out more about this rewarding Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Partner Teacher
- Key Stage 2 / Year 3 role
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Role:
- Supporting a KS2 class teacher
- Run 1:1 and group sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Partner Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desired
The Outstanding Primary School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Excellent transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Partner Teacher role.