Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Harrow HA8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Are you a friendly, personable and hard-working graduate who would like to gain experience working in education?
Would you benefit from securing a long-term position where you can learn what it is like to work in a school and develop your own knowledge and expertise?
Maybe you are eager to become a Teacher but first require that all important first-hand experience working in a school?
Consider this fantastic Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant role as the next step in your career! Trial days are being booked in so please do not miss out and make sure your name is on the list!! The role pays between £350-£400 per week and will give your experience an excellent boost!
Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant – What you need to have:
- Minimum 2:1 in your degree ideally from a Russell Group University
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Positive outlook and friendly personality
- Motivated and want to make a positive impact
- Resilient and hard-working
Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant- What you will be doing:
- You will be working in a Primary School supporting the class Teacher
- Supporting different groups of various backgrounds and abilities
- Helping the Teacher to plan lessons and create resources for the class(es)
- Create and implement your own intervention sessions
- Become a valued member of the team and supporting where you can
Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant- What the school is like:
- Based in Harrow, North London
- Good transport links nearby
- Encouraging and devoted staff team who are set on nothing but the best for their pupils
- Excellent resources available to both staff and pupils
- Passionate Head Teacher and happy members of staff
- School want to bring in more graduates so make sure you are on them!
Register your interest with Andrew at i-teachers straight away to ensure that you are on the list to be shortlisted! This Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant position is fantastic and will really help your experience and give you an advantage in potential teacher training applications!!