Graduate Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SE11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you a supportive and patient graduate who is looking to gain some school-based experience working on a 1:1 basis with a student with additional needs?
Would you jump at the opportunity to work at an Outstanding Lambeth primary school where you can fine tune your classroom skills whilst making a positive impact to a child’s learning experience?
This is your opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice and combine it with relevant training and paid work experience in this exciting Graduate SEN Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity!
To register your interest in this opportunity please apply on this page today and attach your most up to date CV.
Graduate Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 Class Teacher
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student with additional needs
- Offering support to other students in the class
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about learning
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Lambeth location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role.