Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you seriously considering taking the first steps towards a rewarding career in primary teaching?
Have you recently graduated and wish to build up your classroom skills and knowledge as a Teaching Assistant first before committing to a PGCE or Schools Direct?
Start at this Outstanding graded Inner London primary school immediately in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role!
In this Teaching Assistant role you would find yourself supporting a class teacher whilst working with students on a 1:1 and group basis.
The school has a superb reputation of preparing graduates for teacher training and have their own schools direct programme!
To register your interest in this super Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- £400 – £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about learning & education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.