Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Haringey UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
If you are a recent graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree in a core subject from a Russell Group University and want to move into education, then why not look at this fantastic opportunity?
Maybe you want to gain paid school experience in the next academic year that will develop your skills and greatly improve your chances of enrolling onto a teacher training course?
Do you want to take your first step into teaching and explore what possibilities that education can offer you?
Graduate Primary TA – About you
- Minimum 2:1 degree and experience desirable
- Good A-Levels to support
- Motivated and have the desire to make a difference
- Passionate about education
- Friendly, supportive and patient personality
- Good communication skills
Graduate Primary TA – The School
- Located in Haringey
- Fantastic transport links to other London boroughs
- Provide excellent progression after placement year
- Good facilities and resources
- Supportive environment with a passionate SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Paid £350-450 per day during term time only
- Supporting the class teacher
- Working with students on an individual and group basis
- Support students who need extra support and pushing high achievers
If you are serious about getting into teaching then send your CV to [email protected] to be considered for the position. Interviews are being held next week so there is not time to waste!!