Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who wishes to pursue a rewarding career as a primary teacher?
Would you relish the opportunity to work at a highly popular Inner London primary school as a Primary Teaching Assistant?
Whether you have experience within tutoring, education, mentoring or within a school classroom, this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistants would be an ideal platform to build your education career from!
This thriving Kensington & Chelsea borough Primary are searching for exceptional graduates who are interested in supporting students on a 1:1 or group basis, within a Key Stage 2 class.
The Outstanding primary school has a fantastic reputation for developing it’s Graduate Teaching Assistant’s, with many going onto the schools teacher training route.
To register your interest in this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Teacher training routes
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a Key Stage 2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have additional needs & challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in teaching
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The Outstanding Primary School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Excellent transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.