Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £425 per Week|
Are you a graduate who is looking to start your path towards becoming a fully qualified primary teacher?
Have you had prior experience of working with children and would relish the opportunity to develop your classroom skills in a support role before teacher training next September?
Start immediately supporting a Year 5 class teacher in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role!
Located in Kensington & Chelsea, this school is searching for a graduate who is able to exercise their education experience supporting the development of students as a teaching assistant.
The Outstanding primary school also boasts a superb teacher training programme!
Register your interest in this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by applying on this page and you could be interviewing next week!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for future primary teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS2 – Year 5 class
- Working alongside a class teacher
- Support students with additional needs
- Differentiate according to individual children’s needs
- Communicate excellently with your team & the staff
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering teacher training
- Experience is vital
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Superb SLT
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Comprehensive CDP
- Inner London location
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.