Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Did you graduate this summer and are considering taking the path towards a rewarding career in primary teaching?
Would you like to gain some invaluable classroom experience, working as a teaching assistant, before taking the dive into the deep end with teacher training?
Spend the remaining academic year working at a thriving Inner London primary school as a Graduate Primary Teacher Assistant, supporting students whilst developing your teaching skills by working with exceptional teachers!
The Outstanding primary school has a fantastic reputation for developing it’s Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant’s, with many going onto the school’s teacher training route.
To register your interest in this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Teacher training routes
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have additional needs & challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in teaching
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The Outstanding primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Excellent transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.