Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Camden, Greater London NW3 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a friendly, motivated and hard-working graduate who would love the opportunity to work with children?
Perhaps you have worked with children before in a previous role and enjoyed your time doing so?
Would you like to work in a Primary School as a Graduate Teaching Assistant where you can gain a brilliant insight into working at a school?
If you are a passionate, friendly and hard-working individual who wants to gain experience working in a lovely Primary School then please register your interest by clicking APPLY to attach your C.V.
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Located in Camden, North London
- Supportive Head Teacher and welcoming team of experienced staff
- Based within a 10 minute walk from the nearest tube stop
- Inspiration ethos and vision for the school and students
- Recently judged as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Supporting students throughout the school academically and socially
- Assist the class Teacher in the smooth running of the class
- Help with creating resources and display creation
- Be a role-model for the children to look up to
- Reliable and hardworking member of the team
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Requirements
- 1st or 2:1 in your degree
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Experience working with children would be advantageous but not essential
- Hard-working and positive demeanour
- Resilient and passionate about making an impact
If this Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant position sounds like an interesting role then click APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today!