Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £425 per Week|
Start your path towards becoming a primary teacher by working in a highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role first!
This Outstanding graded Inner London primary school are looking for an engaging, passionate, and proactive graduate to support one of their class teachers for the remainder of the academic year!
The Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role would see working in a class and with its students on a 1:1 and group basis!
The Outstanding primary school also boasts a superb teacher training programme which would be ideal for any graduate looking to train in 2022.
Register your interest in this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by applying on this page and you could be interviewing next week!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for future primary teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Support students with additional needs
- Differentiate according to individual children’s needs
- Communicate excellently with your team & staff
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering teacher training
- Experience is vital
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Part of a superb school federation
- 2 form primary school
- Superb SLT
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea borough
- Inner London location
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.