Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London SW1V UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Have you just graduated and wish to put your degree to starting the route towards a rewarding teaching career?
Are you considering a career in education and wish to gain some invaluable classroom experience from September before committing to teaching training in 2020?
If so this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role, based in a fantastic Central & Inner London location, would be your ideal next step!
Spend the academic year supporting a class teacher whilst developing and learning new skills that will prepare you for teacher training in 2020!
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Full time role
- £400 – £475 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2019 start
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded primary school
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Westminster, Central & Inner London
- Belongs to a highly popular academy trust
- Strong Head Teacher & SLT
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to superb transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.