Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW1 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a friendly, motivated and hard-working graduate who would love the opportunity to work with children?
Perhaps you have worked with children before in a previous role and enjoyed your time doing so?
Would you like to work in a Primary School as a Graduate Teaching Assistant where you can gain a brilliant insight into working at a school?
If you are a passionate, friendly and hard-working individual who wants to gain experience working in a lovely Primary School then please register your interest by clicking APPLY to attach your C.V. This could be the first step into education that you have been searching for!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The School
- Two-form entry primary school
- Located in Camden, North London
- Supportive Head Teacher and welcoming team of experienced staff
- Based within a 10 minute walk from the nearest tube stop
- Inspiration ethos and vision for the school and students
- Recently judged as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Supporting students throughout the school academically and socially
- Assist the class Teacher in the smooth running of the class
- Help with creating resources and display creation
- Be a role-model for the children to look up to
- Reliable and hardworking member of the team
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The Requirements
- 1st or 2:1 in your degree
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Hard-working and positive demeanour
- Resilient and passionate about making an impact
If this Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant position sounds like an interesting role then click APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today!! Shortlisting is ongoing so do not miss out on this fantastic position!