Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (East) E14 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Excellent school in Tower Hamlets – amazing, paid experience ahead of training to teach.
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain some hands-on paid experience working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in the classroom?
Or maybe you are thinking of potentially completing a teacher training course next year and looking to get some paid, high-quality experience before starting?
This excellent school are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to support students across a broad range of subjects. With a rich curriculum and excellent teaching staff, you’ll be contributing to the growing academic success of this thriving school.
We believe at i-teachers that practical and hand-on experience is vital. Our Graduate Teaching Assistant roles allow you to not only add to your CV and improve your personal development, but you will get paid whilst doing so!
To register your interest in the Graduate Teaching Assistant role, simply apply on this page or contact Alex at i-teachers today.
Graduate Teaching Assistant- Role
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Long term/ full-time role
- £425 to £475 weekly rate
- Invaluable classroom experience
- Supportive academic role amongst students
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Strong academic background (A-Levels)
- Passion for education
- Good communication skills
- Supportive and patient manner
Graduate Teaching Assistant- The School
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Strong and supportive leadership
- Great resources and sports clubs
- Tower Hamlets – central location
- Experience of developing Graduate Teaching Assistants
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Alex at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.