Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M23 UK|
|Salary||£63 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Primary – September Start
Join an outstanding primary school in Wythenshawe for the full academic year in September?
Are you due to graduate this summer and are excited at the thought of a career in Primary Teaching?
Do you feel spending a year in one school as a Teaching Assistant would benefit your career development and make you a more confident Trainee Teacher?
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Primary
- Perfect role for aspiring Teachers
- Spend the full academic year in one school
- Teaching Assistant
- Support graduates on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Run Literacy and numeracy interventions
- Friendly, family feel school
- Excellent training offered to graduates
- Work mainly in Key Stage 2
- Paid £315 – £325 per week
- 30 hours per week
- Graduate with a 2:1 or above degree
- Strong academic background, good GCSE’s and A-Level results
- Passionate and enthusiastic about education
- Aspiring primary teacher
So, if this Primary Teaching Assistant role sounds like the perfect way to begin your career in education and boost your confidence, please send your CV ASAP to Holly at i-teachers!