Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Hackney UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Hackney
Are you a recent graduate, looking to gain invaluable and paid experience within a primary school, before training to teach?
Are you keen to secure a role in a warm and supportive school that offers excellent training and development?
Perhaps you have a real desire to train to teach in the near future and want to gain a long-term, full-time role in an outstanding primary school?
This fantastic school is looking for a recent graduate to work in this primary teaching assistant role, so if you wish to be part of a supportive team, then this is the role for you!
About the Role:
- Full time teaching assistant role
- Improve and develop teaching techniques alongside experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Immediate start
- Paid £70 – £90 per day
- Shortlisting now – apply ASAP!
- 2:1 or 1st class degree
- A graduate with a passion to embark upon teacher training in the future
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Ability to commute to and from Hackney
- Passionate about education
About the school:
- Dedicated and talented staff
- Easily accessible through public transport
- Warm school environment
- Intent on offering graduates teaching opportunities
- Supportive senior leadership team
If this exciting graduate Primary teaching assistant role interests you, then click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers!