Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – January start
|Location:||Greenwich, Greenwich SE18 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you a graduate with a 2:1 or above?
Perhaps you’re looking to test the waters of teaching?
Do you have a confident and cheerful personality?
A fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity has just become available at a thriving Primary School based in Greenwich! With a January 2022 start, you will get to experience the rest of the academic year in a primary school that will “teach you how to teach”.
This wonderful primary school has a great ethos, core values and an enriched curriculum. Every child is fully supported, and the right candidate should share the school’s passion for providing children with the very best education.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Job Description
- Long-term role, no daily supply!
- Paid teaching placement £375-£450 per week (term-time only)
- Ideal for an aspiring Primary School Teacher
- Y5 Teaching Assistant role
- Supporting children with their learning
- Opportunity to train in Speech and Language
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The School
- Thriving primary school in the heart of Greenwich
- Close by to Plumstead station
- Diverse and friendly community
- Outstanding PE and music department
- Reputation for supporting graduates
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 2:1 or above in any degree
- Good A-Levels
- Passion for education
- Confident and cheerful personality
- Proactive person
If you would love to be considered for the role of Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant, then send your C.V to Hollie TODAY!