Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – KS1 role
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is interested in a career in primary teaching but would relish working in a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role first?
Gain some fantastic experience within a thriving Inner London primary school classroom starting immediately!
This welcoming primary school is presenting a great opportunity to hardworking graduates to gain teaching assistant experience before potentially going on to complete teacher training!
In this exciting KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant you would find yourself supporting a class teacher whilst working with students on a 1:1 and group basis.
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to interview immediately so please register your interest today on this page!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Immediate start
- Interviewing now
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 class teacher
- Run 1:1 and group sessions with students
- Become part of a cohesive support team
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background – A-levels
- Passion for education & supporting others
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The GOOD graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 3 form primary school
- Part of established academy trust
- Experienced SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea Central & Inner London
- Close to great transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.