Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – SEN
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m21 UK|
|Salary||£340 to £360 per Week|
Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant – SEN
Are you a graduate that has a strong desire to gain experience in a wonderful primary school before embarking on teacher training or educational psychology?
Would you love to work with children and facilitate their learning and development so they can reach their full potential?
If you would love to gain experience working in a lovely Primary School then please register your interest in this role and send your CV today!
Primary Teaching Assistant (SEN) – person specification
- 1 or above in your degree
- Previous experience with children is ideal, for example tutoring
- Knowledge of developmental needs such as dyslexia/autism/ADHD
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in education
- Friendly, hard-working and empathetic
Primary Teaching Assistant
- Working in a general capacity supporting class Teachers where required
- Tracking and monitoring progress
- Support children with SEN
- Assisting in creating lesson plans and classroom management strategies
- Plan and deliver your own 1:1 booster/intervention sessions
- Paid in term time only, daily rate of £63 – £70 per day
- Work 5 days per week
- Long term positions only – no supply!
Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Located in Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Welcoming, family feel school
- 2-form entry
- Incredibly easy commute for all going to the school
- Fantastic transport links nearby
- Extremely friendly and welcome Head Teacher
- Plenty of extra-curricular activities
If you would thrive in a Primary Teaching Assistant position, then please apply today by sending your CV.