Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Year 6 role
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you a graduate who strives to gain some classroom experience whilst learning from Outstanding teaching professionals?
If you have an interest in primary education and have prior tutoring / education-based experience then this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity is for you!
This Outstanding Kensington & Chelsea borough Primary are searching for engaging & hardworking graduates to immediately support a Year 6 class teacher and their class!
The warm & welcoming primary school that has a sterling reputation for developing it’s Graduate Teaching Assistant’s, with many going onto the schools teacher training programme or successfully applying for PGCE places.
To find out more about this fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role then please apply immediately on this page!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Year 6 class role
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Teacher training routes
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a Year 6 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have additional needs & challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in teaching
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The Outstanding Primary School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Excellent transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.