Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you considering a career in primary teaching, especially within Early Years and the Reception year group?
Do you want to build up your classroom experience & develop essential teaching skills that would pave the way for teacher training courses in 2022?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant assisting a reception teacher at this incredibly cohesive Inner London primary school!
This role would be ideal for a graduate who is considering teacher training as the school have a fantastic reputation of working with i-teachers graduates!
Register your interest in this Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page!
Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Immediate start
- Interviewing now
Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a Reception Teacher
- Ensure the class is running smoothly
- Working with students on a 1:1 & group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with staff across the school
Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background – A-levels
- Passion for education & supporting others
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience is desired
The warm & welcoming primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant role.