Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – January Start
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE5 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Do you have experience working with young children?
Perhaps you know you could work in unison with the Reception Teacher?
A thriving primary school in SE5 are looking for two Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant’s to join their supportive team.
If you would love to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, then send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers TODAY!
Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – Job Description
- Graduate role for January start date
- £375-450 per week
- Long-term role, no daily supply!
- Support the Reception Teacher and work in unison with them
- Assist with the delivery of phonics lessons
- Monitor reading progress
- Work with students on a 1:1 basis
- Communicate with staff across the school
Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 2:1 or above in any subject
- SE5, close to Elephant and Castle station
- Good A Levels/equivalent
- Experience working with young children
- Excellent communication skills
- ICT skills
- Knowledge of SEN
- Positive and friendly attitude
Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – The School
- Inspirational Head Teacher
- Visually beautiful primary school with incredible grounds
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Enriched curriculum
- Excellent core values and ethos
We are currently shortlisting for this fantastic role now! Send your C.V TODAY to avoid disappointment.