Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you a future primary teacher who is looking to build up your school-based experience before training to teach in 2022?
Would you relish the opportunity to develop your classroom & teaching skills at a thriving Inner London primary school?
Start January in this fantastic Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant assisting a reception teacher whilst developing your teaching knowledge and practices.
This role would be ideal for a graduate who is considering teacher training in 2022 as the school have a fantastic reputation of working with i-teachers graduates.
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page today!
Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Immediate start
- Interviewing now
Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a Reception Teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 & group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background – A-levels
- Passion for education & supporting others
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant role.