Graduate School Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Islington N1 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Would you like to work in a Primary School that encourages everybody to have a responsibility for the development of every single child in the school?
Maybe you would enjoy a position where you get paid to facilitate a high standard of education
Perhaps consider this Graduate School Assistant role as one that will help improve and develop your experience ready for further training in 2022?
Graduate School Assistant – Your Role:
- You will be working with the fantastic Teachers at the school
- Working with specific groups of children to raise attainment and progress
- Creating classroom resources for the Teacher and children to work with
- A clear role model for the children to look up and aspire to be like
- Become a valued member of staff
Graduate School Assistant – Your background
- Minimum 2.2 in your degree
- Good academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in working with children
- Passionate about education
- Ideal position for an aspiring Teacher!
Graduate School Assistant: Your School
- Based in Islington, North London.
- Easy to get to via tube/bus
- High standard of education
- Commitment to raising standards
- Teacher training opportunities available in 2022
Make sure that you click APPLY to register your interest in this Graduate School Assistant position today!! Shortlisting is ongoing so make sure that your name is on the shortlist!