Graduate School Support Staff – Newcastle
|Location:||Newcastle, Newcastle NE2 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate School Support Staff
Are you a committed, hard-working, and enthusiastic graduate looking to gain relevant paid experience?
Would you like to pursue a meaningful and purposeful career?
Could you support young people’s academic, social, and emotional development?
If so, these Graduate School Support Staff, gaining paid work experience in a school setting could be an exciting opportunity for you! Register your interest by emailing email@example.com .
Graduate School Support Staff – The Role:
- Improve young people’s experience of education
- Working with students on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Supporting the class teacher in meeting the individual needs of all students
- Long-term placement in one school, working 8 – 4
Graduate School Support Staff – The Benefits:
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only
- Full-time role for the remaining academic year
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers or psychologists
- Receive support and guidance from us, as well as the from the school
At i-teachers, we place graduates in long-term/permanent school support staff roles. We are the highest rated Education Recruitment Consultancy in the UK, which is why we are the preferred consultancy for so many Graduates, Teachers, and Schools. We passionately believe in relationships and value, and therefore we do not work with daily supply. We only focus on providing long term and permanent teaching jobs in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools. For more information, please visit: https://www.i-teachers.com/