Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B20 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant – Birmingham
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Do you want to be part of an inspiring SEN department, with a supportive and cohesive team driven to offer outstanding teaching and learning for all?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment?
If this Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- perfect for an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Monitor student progress
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Attend training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.