Graduate SEN Learning Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London WC1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Have you been recently thinking about moving into education within a pastoral or SEN setting?
Maybe you are a recent graduate with a keen interest in working with SEN children?
Do you want to gain vital school based experience that will provide you with an excellent platform to enrol on to a teacher training course in September 2020?
A fantastic primary school based in Camden is looking for an outstanding graduate who wants to make a real impact! The staff are supportive, encouraging and passionate about providing the best for their pupils.
Graduate SEN Learning Assistant – the role
- Working with the SEN department
- You will gain experience from working with pupils from different backgrounds
- Paid between £350-£450 per week during term time
- Full time position throughout the academic year
Graduate SEN Learning Assistant – about the school
- Brilliant school based in Camden with fantastic transport links nearby
- Welcoming environment with support offered where needed
- Fantastic facilities that will aid your professional development
- Inspiring vision and ethos that is adhered to by all staff and parents
Graduate SEN Learning Assistant – about you
- Must hold a minimum 2.1 in your chosen degree
- Prior experience working with children would be highly beneficial but not required
- Motivated and have a real passion for education
- Strong desire to make a difference
If you are keen to work with students who need extra support and develop your own knowledge of SEN within a classroom based environment then make sure your name is going to be considered! Click apply and send us your CV now!