Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Do you have prior experience of working within an education setting?
Are you a graduate who wishes to gain some invaluable experience working in school before training to teach or studying to become an educational psychologist?
Start immediately at this thriving Westminster secondary school & sixth form working as a Graduate SEN Learning Mentor, building on your existing skills whilst learning from seasoned teaching professionals!
This role would see you working with a student who has additional needs and requires support around the school and within their academic studies in the classroom.
To register your interest in this incredibly rewarding Graduate SEN Learning Mentor role please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
- Paid school based experience
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Role:
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Work closely with a student with additional needs
- Help them around the school
- Support class teachers to ensure lessons run well
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering becoming a teacher or educational psychologist
- SEN experience is desirable
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Mentor role.