Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£420 to £430 per Week|
Are you a recent psychology graduate who is considering a rewarding career in education?
Do you have prior experience of working within an education environment and wish to build up your school-based experience supporting students with additional needs?
Start immediately in this fantastic Graduate SEN Learning Mentor which would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis within a thriving SEN department.
Past graduates at this thriving Luton secondary school have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE or master’s courses.
Simply apply on this page, if you meet the criteria, to be put forward for this fantastic Graduate SEN Learning Mentor role.
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Mentor role
- £430 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Role:
- Become part of a thriving SEN support team
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions
- Support students who have additional needs
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- Strong communication skills
- SEN experience is vital
The upcoming & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive staffing team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Mentor role.