Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW3 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a graduate looking to get your foot in the door of the education sector?
Perhaps you are keen to gain a transferable skillset to become a SENCo or Educational Psychologist?
Could you be the empathetic and passionate character for children to look up to?
This role is a once-in-lifetime opportunity to work with an empathetic and supportive school community in Camden. Do not miss the chance to thrive within a dynamic learning environment working as an Graduate SEN Learning Mentor!
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – The benefits
- SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant- Full time
- Competitive salary that reflects your experience and knowledge
- Regular CPD sessions for your progression
- Opportunities for internal progression (SENDCo Assistant, SENDCo)
- A school that thrives upon creative learning practices
- You will receive exclusive industry-lead interview preparation based on your CV
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – The role
- Graduate SEN Learning Mentor- rest of the academic year
- Located in Camden, North London.
- Paid £80-£90 per day (term time only)
- Work 1:1 with children who have SEN such as ADD, ADHD, or other learning difficulties
- Work in a high achieving primary school in London
- Create fun and creative learning resources while developing children’s understanding
- Work with class teachers in lessons in order to support those with SEN in mainstream schooling
- Gain excellent school-based experience
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – What you will need
- 1st or 2:1 degree (in Psychology or related subject)
- A real passion for education to inspire others
- A patient and gentle manner
- Excellent communication skills
If you are ready to kick start your career apply now! Please send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers today by clicking ‘apply’ below to work as an Graduate SEN Learning Mentor for the rest of the academic year.