Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you an Oxbridge or Russell Group graduate who is contemplating a career in education?
Do you have prior experience of tutoring or working within a Special Education Needs (SEN) setting?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain paid experience as a Graduate SEN Learning Mentor before going onto a teacher training?
Motivate students and act as a positive role model by transferring your subject skills and knowledge whilst gaining some fantastic in classroom experience in this Graduate SEN Learning Mentor role.
This Outstanding graded secondary school are searching for hard working and patient graduates to join their team this September!
To register your interest in this superb Graduate SEN Learning Mentor opportunity please apply on this page immediately.
Information about the role – Graduate SEN Learning Mentor:
- Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
- Full academic year
- September 2019 start
- Secondary school
- Located in Hounslow, West London
- Paid £400 – £450 per week, term time only
- Shortlisting for role now for September – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree – English, maths, science or humanities.
- Strong academic background
- Prior education experience
- Dedicated to providing a superb standard of academic support
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
Information about the school:
- ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Experienced and supportive SENDCo
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Located close to strong transport links
If you are a core subject graduate passionate about the development of secondary students, and want to gain first hand teaching experience as a Graduate SEN Learning Mentor, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!