Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you Psychology graduate who would relish the opportunity to gain school-based experience supporting a student on a 1:1 basis?
Would you relish the chance to work alongside an experienced and supportive SENDCo by working across the school’s state of the art SEN Hub and classrooms?
Start 2022 as a Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant at this modern & welcoming Inner London primary school!
To register your interest in this superb Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role then please apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now
- January 2022 start
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside the experience SENDCo
- Support students with additional needs
- Based within the SEN Hub & classrooms
- Build a strong relationship with the class teacher & SENDCo
- Clear communication with all staff across the school
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Compassionate, patient, and supportive manner
- Considering a career in education / teaching
- Prior education experience is desirable
The warm & welcoming primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- State of the art Autism Hub
- Superb Leadership Team
- Comprehensive CDP & training opportunities
- Cohesive staff team
- Kensington & Chelsea borough
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.