Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW13 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£420 to £430 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who wishes to gain some education / school experience in a Special Educational Needs (SEN) setting?
Would you relish the chance to take those first vital steps down the career path of a teacher or education psychologist?
Start 2022 supporting students with severe or profound learning difficulties at this supportive SEN school working as a Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant!
Become part of a cohesive staffing team who build a fantastic & safe learning environment for primary students by supporting SEN teachers across this warm & welcoming specialist school!
The Hounslow based school are searching for graduates who would be supporting children with their learning & play skills whilst carrying out personal care.
To register your interest please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Shortlisting & interviewing now
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Working with primary level students
- Supporting class teachers across the school
- Focus on the students learning
- Personal care duties
- Communicate clearly with students & staff
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience working within a SEN setting
- Prior experience of working with additional learning needs
- Compassionate, patient, and proactive manner
Specialist Primary School:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Specialist Primary School
- Supports children with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties
- 200 students
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.