Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||City of Westminster, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Do you have prior experience of working with children in a classroom, tutoring or care basis?
Would you like to gain some invaluable school-based experience before training to teach or studying to become an educational psychologist?
Start January at this thriving Westminster secondary school & sixth form working as a Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant, building on your existing skills whilst learning from seasoned teaching professionals!
This role would see you working with a number of students who have additional needs, supporting them around the school and their classrooms!
To register your interest in this rewarding SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity then please apply on this page today and attach your CV to be shortlisted for immediate interviews!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time paid role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Immediate start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Support the SEN department & Inclusion Manager
- Work with students in and out of the classroom
- Attend to additional needs, which may require training
- Working within various classrooms & departments across the school
- Communicate excellently with staff and parents
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about learning & supporting others
- A patient and compassionate manner
- Pro SEN experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form with 1200 pupils
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Superb teacher training programme
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Central London, Westminster location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.