Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London NW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a graduate with a degree in Psychology or somebody with a core subject degree and a real interest in working with students with SEN?
Maybe you have worked with students in the past who have additional needs and you have found the work to be highly rewarding and enjoyable?
Would you like to gain important school-based experience working with SEN students where you can develop and increase your expertise in the field?
Consider this fantastic opportunity in which you will be able to work closely with an inspirational SENCo at a lovely primary school based in Brent. Register your interest in this position now and begin your journey!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – What will I be doing?
- You will be working closely with SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Supporting and assisting them with their progress both academically and socially
- Working closely with the SENCo to work out the best provision for the individual
- Ensuring that everything is done so that the pupil(s) can hit their own goal and targets
- Liaising with the Head teacher and with parents/carers on the progress of the child
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – What’s the school like?
- Located in the borough of Brent (NW2)
- Situated only a 5 minute walk away from the nearest tube stop
- The school has amazing facilities inside and outside for their pupils
- Inspirational Head teacher and SENCo
- Lovely ethos that allows their pupils to grow and to flourish
- Paid between £350-£450 per week, Monday – Friday role for the rest of the academic year
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – What will I need?
- 2.1 minimum in Psychology (core subjects are also considered if you have SEN experience)
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs to support
- Experience working with SEN students would be ideal
- Resilient and highly motivated to work with SEN students
- Seriously considering a career within Education (Psychology/Teacher)
- Flexible and adaptable according to the needs to the schools
If you would like to register your interest in this fantastic role that will allow you to work closely with SEN students and allow you to directly impact upon the education and lives of young people! Apply NOW and send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers!