Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£420 to £430 per Week|
Are you a graduate who is considering taking the career path towards becoming a child / educational psychologist, SEN teacher or a speech & language therapist?
Do you have prior experience of working with children but wish to build up your classroom experience within a school setting?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role that would see you working in a thriving additional needs hub a brilliant Luton secondary school!
Past graduates at this Luton secondary school have gone onto permanent SEN roles or teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for Masters and PGCE courses!
Simply apply on this page to be put forward for this fantastic Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring psychologists
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Become an integral part of the SEN support team
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Work with other students who have challenging behaviour
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run 1:1 and group interventions
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Supportive, compassionate & patient manner
- Prior tutoring / education experience is vital
The upcoming & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive staffing team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.