Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £440 per Week|
Are you a psychology graduate who would relish the chance to work with and support a student with additional needs?
Do you want to make a real impact to a student’s learning and want to learn from a fantastic SENDCo who would develop your school & SEN skills?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role at a wonderfully cohesive and modern Inner London primary school!
The school commit to developing all of their support staff and will give you the tools and knowledge to not only succeed in this role but that will equip you for a career in education!
To register your interest in this super Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant opportunity please apply on this page today!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Support a student on a 1:1 basis
- Working within a KS2 classroom and the SEN hub
- Build a strong relationship with the class teacher & SENDCo
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Compassionate, patient, and supportive manner
- Considering a career in education / teaching
- Prior education experience is desirable
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP & training opportunities
- Cohesive staff
- Fantastic Autism Hub
- Kensington & Chelsea borough
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.