Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London NW8 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Have you just graduated with a Psychology degree and strive to support children’s educational needs?
Do you have experience within an ASD / SEN educational setting?
Would you jump at the opportunity to work at a thriving primary school where you could gain some fantastic experience whilst making a different to children’s learning experiences?
This is your opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice, and combine it with relevant training and paid work experience in this exciting Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant opportunity!
To find out more about this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role then please contact Joe for a friendly and confidential chat about the roles themselves and to discuss your next career steps.
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a KS2 pupil
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with staff, students and parents
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The warm and welcoming primary school:
- Westminster primary school
- 2 form entry primary school
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Superb teacher training programme
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.