Graduate SEN Support Mentor
|Location:||Islington, London (North) N5 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £475 per Week|
Are you a graduate who has a passion to support children with special educational needs?
Do you have a long-term goal of becoming an educational psychologist, or perhaps a primary teacher?
Would you thrive spending the upcoming academic year in a long-term paid role whereby you will be supporting children who have SEN in this Graduate SEN Support Mentor position?
Graduate SEN Support Mentor – Key Information:
- Work 1:1 and in small groups
- Support children who have a range of special educational needs
- Paid £425 – £475 per week (term time only)
- Long-term role, full academic year
- Fantastic primary school with supportive staff located in Islington
- Excellent transport links
Graduate SEN Support Mentor – The Role:
- Graduate SEN Support Mentor role
- Plan, deliver and assess 1:1 sessions
- Build an excellent rapport with children
- Monitor SEMH needs of the child
- Work collaboratively with other staff
- Liaise with parents/carers when necessary
Graduate SEN Support Mentor – Person Specification:
- You must have a 2:1 or 1st class degree
- A desire and interest to work with SEN children
- Available for a full-time position
- Confident, calm and personable
Graduate SEN Support Mentor – How to apply:
Click apply now and send your CV to Andrew to be considered for this Graduate SEN Support Mentor role. Don’t delay as these positions are extremely popular and will be filled on a first come basis.