Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Have you just graduated and are considering a career in SEN teaching or as a child / education psychologist?
Would you like to build a career at a warm & welcoming autism specialist school based in Hounslow from September?
Start building your classroom experience and a career path towards SEN teaching in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role for the next academic year!
The schools extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career whilst gaining invaluable classroom skills!
To register your interest in this fantastic Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!
The school are looking to interview before the end of term so please do not delay your application!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support an experienced Class Teacher
- Work within a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic record
- Passion for SEN
- Compassionate and patient attitude
- Prior education experience
The thriving SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.