Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you an aspiring SEN teacher or psychologist who wishes to gain some valuable classroom experience?
Would you be thrilled to start your SEN career path working as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant?
This highly popular Hounslow specialist school has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff!
The role would see you working across both or either primary & secondary classrooms ensuring teachers have the right support for their class of 8-10 students.
This school strongly believes in developing all of its staff and have taken many graduates on to teacher training.
If this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role sounds like the one for you then please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday
- £410 – £470 weekly term time rate
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Teacher training routes
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a primary or secondary class teacher
- Work as a team with teachers & support staff
- Offer 1:1 and group intervention sessions
- Identify learning outcomes for students
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic record
- Passion for special educational needs education
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience (tutoring)
The Autism Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- ASD / autism specialist
- All through school 4- 16
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Superb CPD and training opportunities
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to great transport links
- Parking available
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.