Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Lewisham, Lewisham SE4 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Would you love a role working directly with students who have SEN or Additional Needs?
Perhaps you have your eye on a career in the Psychology, Mental Health or Teaching field but want experience first?
Maybe you would relish a role based in a highly supportive school who will support and guide you?
If so, why not consider our Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role at a fantastic school in South East London?
- Based in Lewisham, South East London.
- Excellent transport links
- Full-time role for the academic year – we do not do supply work!
- Supportive Headteacher and SENCo
- Love to work with graduates
- Work on a 1:1 basis with SEN students who need extra help
- Paid between £375-£450 per week, term time only
- Long term position, no daily supply!
- Opportunity to work in and out of the classroom with them
- Liaise with the Head and SENCo on how to get the best out of them
- Work with Educational Psychologists and external parties
- Confident and engaging personality
- 2:1 or above in any subject
- Strong academic background
- Knowledge of SEND
- Previous experience working with SEND pupils would be advantageous
- Ideal for those serious about a career working with young people
If you like the sound of this fantastic role then simply just click ‘apply’! You have nothing to lose but everything to gain – apply NOW!